Sunday 29 March 2009

What is going on with my body?

I didn't think the recovery will take so long. I have been practically bed-ridden since the surgery and yet I am still getting awful cramps in the middle of the night, prompting me to trudge out of bed, find some cookies in the pantry and swallow a couple of nurofen. Three hours later - repeat

ARGH!!!

The rash on my lower arms are getting better but they are all rather blotchy now. It's itching like crazy and whenever I look at them (hard to miss, eh) I cringe. How am I going to go on my holiday in 5 days' time?! And it's a scuba-diving trip, no less. I can hardly stand upright, much less carrying a 15L air tank on my back.

I want to give up. Is it possible to put me in a coma and let my battered body go through all the recovery and then wake me up? I really can't stand the nausea, cramps, backache, dizziness, rash, itch anymore. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment