Friday 3 April 2009

Off to the Big Blue

I'm done with the cramps!! I just want to be surrounded by plenty of fishes, sharks, turtles, bumphead parrotfish...

But I know it's only a matter of time before the cramps will return since my period is due in 2 days. My heartburn is definitely getting better. Dr C called earlier today to check up on me (sounds like I'm always up to no good!) and as usual, she asked me if I was feeling better, and advised me not to take any nurofen when my period comes. Don't want that to agitate the stomach acid level, no no, we don't. I only have one bottle of Gaviscon to last me for my entire diving holiday.

All in all, I think my virgin egg donation experience was wonderful save for the awful OHSS and heartburn at the end. Will I do it again? Yes, in a heartbeat. But I have promised M that I will discuss this with her before going ahead so the ball's pretty much in her court now.


Hello Mr Turtle!! Here I come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment