Thursday 19 November 2009

been too busy - a long due update

I'm definitely still donating my eggs for the second time and I am starting stimulation very soon. I have been on the Suprecur nasal spray for about 3 weeks now (instructions from the UK clinic) and the dosage has been increased to four sprays a day instead of three. So far there has been no side effects with the spray although I can't say the same for T, who developed a rash from it, unfortunately.

I saw Dr C on Tuesday, had a scan - nothing special - and more blood tests. Had another one earlier this morning which was a bit of a pain as the nurse had a tough time locating my vein so it was extra painful with all that poking around. At one point, Nurse E was calling Nurse V for help while the needle was still in me. Ouch.

Dr C will fax the blood test results to the UK clinic and upon their instructions, I will then be given the injections for today. A final trip to Dr C tomorrow and then off to London tomorrow evening!

==

I returned from Tokyo last week after a little side holiday I decided to take on a whim, armed with ten small boxes of Japanese grapes - so amazingly sweet and juicy. I gave Dr C three of them since I noticed she likes her fruit (there's usually a kiwifruit or pear on her desk) and it was a hit. So chuffed that someone else appreciates the grapes as much as I do! Let's see if I can bring some over to London for T. I think they are still pretty fresh...

Photobucket
They sure look like my follicles eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment